DarkTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkTech

A place for all my friends...reborn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 am

*screams*I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU DARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM NOT TALKING TO ANY FLITHLY MEGA BONECALN CATS!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:42 am

srm...you didnt have to join to say that O_O and mbc, dont get involved, ill deal with this *rolls up sleeves and jumps into the fray*))
Back to top Go down
https://darktech.forumotion.com
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:44 am

(*punches him in the face then kicks his balls* BRING IT ON DORKEH!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:45 am

*shoots with machinegun then throws skittles at her* TASTE THE FREAKIN RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:47 am

*shoots him with a mazooka then jumps on his back bringing him down tot he groudn then beat shim with a baseball bat*
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 am

*gos strate through her cause hes made of fire and throws buckets and buckets of skittles on her* I SAID TASTE THE RAINBOW SKITTLE HATER!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 am

I LOVE SKITTLES BUT I AHTE THE CHERRY ONES!!!!!!!!!!*pours blech down his throat*BLEACH IS VERY POISIONUS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 am

*swallows it and bafs it up* gross.....*throws brownie at her* TASTEMY CANDY AnD DESERT FURY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:53 am

*returns to IMVU crying*
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

*throws a bomb at him*Im leaving, this is RIDICULOUS.I'm done.If you prefer THOSE people over me i wont stand in your way.Have a ncie lifw.*runs off crying*
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

o_0

*Grabs Flamethrower and stands there, unsure of what to do*
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

i dont, i like u guys equally and *sees snow and splash are gone* DAMN! just when i upload my epic video...)))
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:56 am

What the hell was that about...? >.<
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

snow hates you guys, im trying to get her and mbc to be friends...but shes making it difficult for me -_-' wanna see my epic vid? last post in others forum))
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 am

You are RIDIULOUS.SO selfish,That's all you care about?Your videos?WHen my life is falling apart.I cry every day.My two best friends just moved away yesterday.My only true friends left are on the internet.Ii kepe havign visions of people dying.Im bullied everywhere i go.Peopel tal behidn my bakc constently.I never fit in.And im even going emo because of my terrible life.And your not helping.
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 am

Snow, I'm emo.
Stop overreating. MBC is NOT bad!
Will you PLEASE give us/me a chance?
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:00 am

did this website really have to start with fighting? *facepalm* LOOK i was trying to get you guys to be friends, to get you to see the good in mbc, and sesne i though fern was the only one else here i decided to show him my vid if thats ok?))
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am

Ferngaze wrote:
Snow, I'm emo.
(NO!!!!!YOU ATTACKED MY CLAN I WORKED FOR HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, ON!!!!!!IT WAS IN HONOR OF MY RIEND WHO DIED IN A CAR CRASH!!!!!!!!!i HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM ME OR YOU WILL GET WAR!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

Evilredhead wrote:
Ferngaze wrote:
Snow, I'm emo.
(NO!!!!!YOU ATTACKED MY CLAN I WORKED FOR HOURS, DAYS, WEEKS, ON!!!!!!IT WAS IN HONOR OF MY RIEND WHO DIED IN A CAR CRASH!!!!!!!!!i HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM ME OR YOU WILL GET WAR!!!!!!!!!)

Mhhmmm.
And what clan was that?
I KNOW for a fact that I was NOT there.

I'll fire right back, I'm not afraid of some kid who is currently acting like a brat. :
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
Admin
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

but the question is: did they really destroy anything? no, its words, and fern dont make it worse >.<
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 am

DarkLord wrote:
but the question is: did they really destroy anything? no, its words, and fern dont make it worse >.<
Whatever.
But I WASN'T on that raid and I;m not just gonna let her treat me like shit.
Back to top Go down
Evilredhead

Evilredhead

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 am

DarkLord wrote:
did this website really have to start with fighting? *facepalm* LOOK i was trying to get you guys to be friends, to get you to see the good in mbc, and sesne i though fern was the only one else here i decided to show him my vid if thats ok?))
(We wouldnt be in this if you wouldve realized that it hurt like a a sword to the heart when they attacked my clan, adn it hurt even worse when you joined them on the same day.Stay away form me, you are not oviosuly a good friend.If you betray me for selfihs reasons when you know i need you to be my friend, then our not worth it.In the words of my father, "A friend isnta friend without loyalty and trust." iI lost those form you a logn time ago.Goodbye, i hope you have a nice lfie wiht your new "friends")
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ferngaze

Ferngaze

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:07 am

OHMAIGAWD!
How did Dark F'in betray you by joining a friggin clan? >.<
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

I'll talk to her on Skype when we can.........I'll see what i can do Dark....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!   RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUNS AROUND CUSSING!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkTech :: Venting :: Vent/Unleash Anger-
Jump to: